from the Tanks desk
The 7.3 update for BigWorld-Powered World of Tanks just went live, and along with it came a slew of changes and new features.
Some of the most substantial additions are stated below.
- Added two new maps Dragon’s Ridge (first map based in Asia) and South Coast (a Crimea based map).
- KV-3 moved from tier 6 to tier 7 as a Soviet heavy tank, and rebalanced.
- T-150 substitutes KV-3 as a Soviet heavy tank tier 6.
- KV-4 added as a Soviet tier 8 heavy tank.
- ST-I added as a Soviet tier 9 heavy tank.
- IS-4 moved from tier 9 to tier 10 in Soviet tech tree and rebalanced.
- IS-8 substitutes IS-4 as a Soviet tier 9 heavy tank.
- KV divided into KV-1 and KV-2. KV-2 becomes a Soviet tier 6 heavy tank.
- Added previously tested French premium vehicles to the game store: tier 3 tank destroyer FCM 36 Pak 40 and tier 4 SPG 10.5 сm leFH18 B2.
- Added vehicles for testing, available for supertesters only: Soviet heavy tank IS-6 (tier 8 ) and German TD JagdTiger 8.8cm KwK 43 L/71 (tier 8).
These added changes and features should add some fresh new perspectives to gameplay.
The official release of patch notes can be seen here.