from the Malu desk
Burning Dog Media, the team behind BigWorld Indie-Powered Origins of Malu, just let out a release on their current state of development.
Detailed is what they have recently accomplished, as well as their aspirations for the near future. A full list of their updates is below.
- PAX with Alienware – While we had a bumpy start, we bounced back to successfully share a small sneak peak of our game.
- Popular Voice Client Integration – Can’t reveal too much yet but let us just say we are stoked!
- Growing Family – Our once humble team of a few is now growing to a big family from visionaries all over.
- New Site – While not a major redesign, it will let us keep you up to date on the latest news faster.
- New Community Manager – Because of growing demand, we have added a new community manager to partner up with our current CM (Darkis).
- Bigger Social Media- lots planned for pumping up our social media presence as well as getting that all important publicity.
- Fresh New Engine – Awesome results to be announced.
- New Screenshots – We are spending lots of time on our swamp region. Will release new screenshots of our inky marshes soon!
- In-depth Walkthrough of Housing – what’s, how’s, and why you will want to build.
- Announcing a Solid Beta Date – the heart of our love and labor and why we took a small step back from the date until now.
We’ll be excited to start seeing some of these announcements coming into fruition soon.
For their official state of development release, click here.